The difference between a deployment in WEB-IMF/lib/propertyset.jar and osworkflow.sar/probertyset.jar is that in the first example the jar is only available as a library, and in the second it is deployed!
This lead to 2 new questions:
How to handle the deployment order?
The hsqldq-service.xml needs to be deployed before my osworkflow.sar in order to fix the deployment error.
I found following in the conf/jboss-service.xml but can't get it working.:
<!-- The URLComparator can be used to specify a deployment ordering
- for deployments found in a scanned directory. The class specified
- must be an implementation of java.util.Comparator, it must be able
- to compare two URL objects, and it must have a no-arg constructor.
- Two deployment comparators are shipped with JBoss:
- - org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentSorter
- Sorts by file extension, as follows:
- "sar", "service.xml", "rar", "jar", "war", "wsr", "ear", "zip",
- - org.jboss.deployment.scanner.PrefixDeploymentSorter
- If the name portion of the url begins with 1 or more digits, those
- digits are converted to an int (ignoring leading zeroes), and
- files are deployed in that order. Files that do not start with
- any digits will be deployed last, and they will be sorted by
- extension as above with DeploymentSorter.
Second: how do I prevent the sar to deploy its lib, and just use it as an lib, as if they were deployed in *.war/WEB-INF/lib/my.jar?
I really tried any possible way i could think of, but keep getting errors
In advantage Thanks