1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 19, 2007 1:08 AM by vanyatka

Example of Richfaces 3.1.0 + Seam 1.2.1 + JBoss 4.0.5 (MyFac

vanyatka

Hi,

I'm desperately trying to find a *working* example of RichFaces with Seam. Can anyone point me to one?

There is a createProject.bat file in the samples dir of RichFaces package, I'm not quite sure what it does (never worked with Maven), but whenever I run it maven fetches something from the Inet and then complains:

[WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:pom:1.0-alpha-7' is invalid. It will be ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM. for project org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin at C:\Documents and Settings\ivanb\.m2\repository\org\apache\maven\plugins\maven-archetype-plugin\1.0-alpha-7\maven-archetype-plugin-1.0-alpha-7.pom
      [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
      [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [INFO] Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin
      POM Location: C:\Documents and Settings\ivanb\.m2\repository\org\apache\maven\plugins\maven-archetype-plugin\1.0-alpha-7\maven-archetype-plugin-1.0-alpha-7.pom

Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM. for project org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin at C:\Documents and Settings\ivanb\.m2\repository\org\apache\maven\plugins\maven-archetype-plugin\1.0-alpha-7\maven-archetype-plugin-1.0-alpha-7.pom