3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2003 7:27 AM by darranl

TransactionRolledbackException

clovis

I think i'm doing a very basic mistake.

I have a servlet that calls a remote method on a SLSB that returns a Collection of Value Objects.
      This method calls an CMP Bean findAll and creates the Collection of VOs from the Collection of Locals.

Exactly after the return statement of the SLSB method the following Exception is thrown.

20:34:54,560 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackException in method: public abstract java.util.Collection cds.cadastro.CadastroTabelasCambio.getMoedas2() throws java.rmi.RemoteException, causedBy:
      org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException: Unable to commit, tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl [FormatId=257, GlobalId=wksclovis//21, BranchQual=] status=STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION
      at org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:409)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.endTransaction(TxInterceptorCMT.java:398)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:277)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:128)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:118)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)
      at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.internalInvoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:331)
      at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:700)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
      at org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.java:284)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:546)
      at org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:101)
      at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:90)
      at org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:46)
      at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:45)
      at org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:100)
      at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:85)
      at $Proxy161.getMoedas2(Unknown Source)
      at cds.cadastro.CadastroTabelasCambioService.getMoedas(CadastroTabelasCambioService.java:43)

The Value Object is serializable (it was created by xdoclet).
      Everything is ok until the SLSB method returns.

I declared no transaction attribute in the ejb-jar.xml.

Any suggestion ?