3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2008 6:06 AM by cash1981

rich:datascroller

sharonbn

hi.. i try to use datascroller with request scope and its not working, just in session scope.. when in request scope i try to click on datascroller for paging the bean return with list=null ..

how can i work with datasroller in request scope..??is it possible??

• 1. Re: rich:datascroller
          ilya_shaikovsky

you may save your request bean in session with keepAlive component for the ajax requests. On the normal requests - it will be request scoped.

• 2. Re: rich:datascroller
            sharonbn

thank you ..

• 3. Re: rich:datascroller
              cash1981

Hi.

I tried to do this.

<a:keepAlive beanName="searchProeveManager"></a:keepAlive>

But when I do this I get an exception:
              12 Jun 08 12:02:36, WARN org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.Log4JConversionFilter:logWithThrowable:103 javax.el.ELException: /protected/soek/include_pages/ProeverSoek.xhtml @23,96 value="#{searchProeveManager.searchStringFornavn}": Error reading 'searchStringFornavn' on type org.javassist.tmp.java.lang.Object_$$_javassist_2
              javax.faces.FacesException: javax.el.ELException: /protected/soek/include_pages/ProeverSoek.xhtml @23,96 value="#{searchProeveManager.searchStringFornavn}": Error reading 'searchStringFornavn' on type org.javassist.tmp.java.lang.Object_$$_javassist_2

Caused by: javax.ejb.NoSuchEJBException: Could not find stateful bean: 3j011-5u2sj8-fhd54g16-1-fhd6mdme-l

Why do you think this is? If I change scope back to session and remove keepAlive, it works fine. If I remove keepAlive pagination in datascroller doesnt work