As workflow engine, I use XFlow 1.2.1 (see sourceforge.net) which is based on JBoss 4.0 (and Tomcat 4.1.x).
The installation is ok and it has been started as root.
(SuSE 9.0 - JDK 1.4.2-04)
I wrote a basic client starting a workflow, based on API providing by XFlow.
Executing this client on my laptop, it works fine.
Executing this client on a server (IBM 345), I get the HTTP status 500.
laptop : SuSE 8.0 - JDK 1.4.2-04
server : SuSE 9.0 - JDK 1.4.2-04
I read somewhere that this could be happened if JAVA_HOME is not set but it is set.
I guess that the problem comes from the JBoss configuration (or some services) but I don't know where to look for.
Thanks you very much for your help.
After more than one day of tests, I have found what is the problem.
The JAR files were not accessible ..........
Bad day for me ......