2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2005 1:26 PM by adey

No ClassLoaders Error

sfurlong

I have an error with deploying an ear that I created with the JBoss IDE to a remote JBoss server. I've got it all building and running fine locally and I changed all of the build files to have it build on another box but now when I deploy it I get this error:

004-12-30 11:19:16,885 WARN [org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.verifier] EJB spec violation:
      Bean : Fibo
      Section: 22.2
      Warning: The Bean Provider must specify the fully-qualified name of the Java class that implements the enterprise bean's business methods in the <ejb-class> element.
      Info : Class not found on 'tutorial.ejb.FiboBean': No ClassLoaders found for: tutorial.ejb.FiboBean

I'm sure its some path setting within the package somewhere but I don't know where. Any help?

• 1. Re: No ClassLoaders Error
          genman

No classloaders means basically the class could not be found. Check how the .ear file is packaged.

• 2. Re: No ClassLoaders Error
            adey

Could you check the MANIFEST file in the .ear file and confirm if the tag
            "Class Path" is included or not......

It should look like

Class Path : /FiboEJB.jar OR any other path.

Once done ...stop JBoss server ..restart ....and redeploy the .ear file....

Good luck...