I am using Eclipse 1.5 RC2 (suse linux 10.0)
I am trying to create a simple project containing a number of servlets.
Here's what I do:
- create the j2ee 1.4 project
- create the xdoclet support, create the packaging support (using the package explorer properties)
- create a package under 'src'
- create a servlet & compile
- run xdoclet to make sure web.xml is correct
- run the packaging option
When I run packaging, to create a '.WAR' file I get the following message (see below) - there is no META-INF or MAINFEST.MF file. I know I need these where/how are they created - what have I missed out in creating my project?
Help greatly appreciated, Mark
/home/marks/documents/ecl-workspace/chip/packaging-build.xml:5: Manifest file: /home/marks/documents/ecl-workspace/chip/src/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF does not exist.
Total time: 877 milliseconds