1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 27, 2006 2:53 AM by msuniverse2

Guide me please!!

supertronik

Hi there,

Does anyone know where can i buy SAP self training CDs which really runs through a tutorial to teach how to configure FI/CO, MM, SD, PP modules?

Any help would be appreciated.
      Steve.

• 1. Re: Guide me please!!
          msuniverse2

Hello Steve,

I think I can help you. For a long time, I myself had been searching for a site which sells really tutorial based SAP self training CDs. And I was lucky enough to find it. Its available at www.kprofit.com.

The CDs i bought from this site teaches SAPFI/CO,MM/SD modules step by step using a sample modelcompany. Unlike other training CDs which does notrelate the real life user requirements to SAPconfigurations, this CD really demonstrates how acompany's ERP requirements are matched to the SAP configuration parameters. They really walk thru a typical SAP implementation project and touch base on all the functions of SAP FI/CO, MM, SD, PP modules.The interesting thing about the training material is while it teaches to configure a feature it also explains why it has to be configured in that way andwhat will happen if it is not. This really addresses the questions that pops up in your mind randomly whenyou read each configuration step.

I have also bought a SAP R/3 installation suite from the same site which is an evaluation copy with IDES and learning SAP on my own at home. I think they havealso added SAP BW installation suite recently. The prices are affordable for the quality. Give it a try!

Hope it help you

Regards,
          Sandra.