3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2007 7:53 AM by nb123

JBoss Queries

nb123

Hi i am new to Jboss...i have the following queries regarding Jboss.

1. Is it possible to upload the war file through the admin console in Jboss like it happens in TOmcat 5.5 ?
      If possible please guide me through it.

2. Is it possible to create different users with different priveleges in Jboss? if so please tell me the requred steps.

3. Can anyone please give me an example of a sample entity beans and message driven beans code which i can deploy on Jboss using Ant?

Thanks. hope someone can help.

• 1. Re: JBoss Queries
          visolvejboss

Hello,

3. Can anyone please give me an example of a sample entity beans and message driven beans code which i can deploy on Jboss using Ant?

You can download and run the xPetstore Application from http://xpetstore.sourceforge.net/ which uses Entity beans and Message Driven beans.

Hope, it might helps you.

• 2. Re: JBoss Queries
            jaikiran

Is it possible to upload the war file through the admin console in Jboss like it happens in TOmcat 5.5 ?

There is no such admin console in JBoss. Deploying a war file in JBoss is very simple, just copy it to %JBOSS_HOME%/server/default/deploy folder and start JBoss.

Is it possible to create different users with different priveleges in Jboss? if so please tell me the requred steps.

You mean different users for accessing *your* application deployed in JBoss? If that's what you meant, then yes you can create different users/roles for your application.

• 3. Re: JBoss Queries
              nb123

How do i go about creating those users you mentioned. please help.