Problem: after login to JBoss portal (http://hostname:8080/portal) with user "admin", I am missing the following:
- There is no content in the "Home" tab.
- After clicking on the "admin" link in the upper right hand corner, I see "Home" and "Members" tabs. However, there is no content within these tabs. I was expecting a button to allow me to create a portal, pages within a portal, windows within a page, etc..
- The scenario applies to other tabs as well (i.e. I see the tab but no data).
Here is my setup:
- jboss-4.2.1.GA for my application server.
- Downloaded and built jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA-src from source for my JBoss portal.
- O/S: RedHat
- JDK: 1.5.0_13
- Database: Postgres version 8.2.
I do see more than 2 dozens jbp* tables within my Postgres database and the tables have data.