When I updated MINA, I removed by accident the right version of slf4j.
Clebert is right: we need slf4j-api-1-5-2 and its log4j wrapper to run tests with MINA inside eclipse.
We should always change intellij settings when we change eclipse .classpath: there is no reason Andy shouldn't share our fun ;)
I just did an update and someone has removed it again, so my eclipse project doesn't build.
So i removed the entry from the eclipse project .classpath
Remove your thirdpary, rebuild it, and refresh your workspace (F5 on Eclipse)
Your workspace seems to have an older version of sl4j, and that seems the problem,