2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2006 10:00 AM by manik

JBossCache 1.3 alpha / beta availability

akardell

I am very intrigued at the new features coming in version 1.3. I would like to help out in alpha / beta testing when it becomes available. We have a performance automation suite I can run it through with our application. What is the expected timeframe of a alpha or beta release becoming available? Does the HEAD branch in CVS have some of the optimistic locking changes made that that could be used for internal testing?

Thanks,

Aaron

• 1. Re: JBossCache 1.3 alpha / beta availability
          belaban

We are cutting an alpha release some time next week, but I let Manik answer.
          This is really alpha, as we still have 50 out of 113 issues open. We may push some issues into 1.4, as we want to release in the Feb/March time frame

• 2. Re: JBossCache 1.3 alpha / beta availability
            manik

Hi,

we're cutting 1.3.0.DR1 this week and after QA certifies it, it will be made available.

If you want to have a look right now, look in CVS for the tag JBossCache_1_3_0_DR1

Feedback will be very much appreciated. :-) And yes, we do have an optimistic locking implementation that you could start using.

Cheers,
            Manik