0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2008 2:48 PM by cmatric

problem with hibernate configuration

cmatric

hi all, I am new on jboss forum.
      we are using jbosscache-core 2.1.1.GA with hibernate 3.3.1.GA.
      we would create a distributed transactional cache with MultiplexedJBossCacheRegionFactory. I have read the tutorial of hibernate and the jboss tutorial about integration of them, and I have produced this hibernate.cfg.xml

<property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver</property>
       <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:derby:target/test-classes/db-tree-cache;create=true</property>
       <property name="hibernate.connection.pool_size">10</property>
       <property name="show_sql">true</property>
       <property name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.DerbyDialect</property>
       <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">update</property>

<!-- configuration della cache jboss 2 -->
       <property name="hibernate.cache.use_second_level_cache">true</property>
       <property name="hibernate.cache.use_query_cache">true</property>

<!-- factory config
       <property name="hibernate.cache.region.jbc2.configs">org/hibernate/cache/jbc2/builder/jbc2-configs.xml</property>
       <property name="hibernate.cache.region.jbc2.cfg.multiplexer.stacks">org/hibernate/cache/jbc2/builder/jgroups-stacks.xml</property>
       <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.jbc2.JBossCacheRegionFactory</property>
       <property name="hibernate.cache.region.jbc2.cfg.collection">optimistic-entity</property>
       -->

<property name="hibernate.cache.region.factory_class">org.hibernate.cache.jbc2.MultiplexedJBossCacheRegionFactory</property>
       <property name="hibernate.cache.region.jbc2.cfg.entity">optimistic-entity</property>

<property name="hibernate.cache.region.jbc2.cfg.ts">timestamps-cache</property>
       <property name="hibernate.cache.region.jbc2.cfg.query">local-query</property>
       <property name="hibernate.cache.region_prefix">claudio-laptop</property>

<property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup</property>
       <property name="hibernate.transaction.factory_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory</property>
       <property name="hibernate.current_session_context_class">jta</property>
       <property name="hibernate.cache.region.jbc2.query.localonly">true</property>

//mapping etcetc

with a test class when I try to get instance of hibernate Session I get an error:
      Unable to create RegionFactory
      no other messages :-(
      I suppose there is a a problem on instance of MultiplexedJBossCacheRegionFactory.
      the jbc2-configs.xml and jgroups-stacks.xml are the default ones under the package
      org.hibernate.jbc2.builder.
      anyone has some ideas to solve this problem ?

thanks bye
      claudio