8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2010 3:06 AM by Galder Zamarreño

CacheLoader saves but rollbacks

ezza ezaezazea Novice

I'm testing cache persistence with Core3.2 and Pojo3.0. I use a JdbcCacheLoader, which hits HSQLDB.

The test starts the cache, attaches the "table" component, and modifies its state within a JTA transaction.
      --> As soon as the attached componenent is modified HSQLDB is written to (lines appear in jbosscache.log), which is fine; then the process terminates.
      --> In the HSQLDB .log file i can see inserts and stuff that involves the FQN of my component. At the end of the script though there is a rollback, so my data is never saved (the JBOSSCACHE table is empty)

I added a cache loader interceptor, and i can see node events, but no TransactionRegisteredEvent. Maybe that is related?

My cache config:

I'm testing cache persistence with Core3.2 and Pojo3.0. I use a JdbcCacheLoader, which hits HSQLDB.

The test starts the cache, attaches the "table" component, and modifies its state within a JTA transaction.
      --> As soon as the attached componenent is modified HSQLDB is written to (lines appear in jbosscache.log), which is fine; then the process terminates.
      --> In the HSQLDB .log file i can see inserts and stuff that involves the FQN of my component. At the end of the script though there is a rollback, so my data is never saved

I added a cache loader interceptor, and i can see node events, but no TransactionRegisteredEvent. Maybe that is related?