HI, I have a problem setting up oracle pool for Jboss.
I have gone through plenty of previous postings, but none fix my problem.
The following is the thing that i have done:
1. Copy the "classes12.jar" from "oracle/ora90/jdbc/lib" to the "jboss/server/default/lib" catalog. (the Oracle JDBC driver)
2. Copy the "nls_charset12.jar" from "oracle/ora90/jdbc/lib" to the "jboss/server/default/lib" catalog. (Oralce language package)
3. Copy the "ocrs12.jar" from "oracle/ora90/jdbc/lib" to the "jboss/server/default/lib" catalog. (don't remember)
4. Copy the "jboss/docs/examples/jca/oracle-service.xml" file into the "jboss/server/default/deploy" catalog.
5. Edit the file "jboss/server/default/deploy/oracle-service.xml":
In the "OracleRealm" block
In the "ManagedConnectionFactoryProperties" block:
<config-property name="ConnectionURL" type="java.lang.String">jdbc:oracle:thin@localhost:1521:yourDB</configure-property>
localhost = your host (IP or DNS name) where you are running Oracle. An URL (eg "//oracle.foo.com" or "//18.104.22.168". Try both with and without "//")
1521 = port no.
yourDB = Oralce database name.
6. Edit the the first lines in the file "jboss/server/default/conf/standardjaws.xml":
However, it seems that something is missing ot the jar file is not deployed properly.
Is anyone there have the same problem?
The following is the messages i've got when starting Jboss:
11:44:57,667 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] MBeanException: Exception in MBean operation 'checkIncompleteDeployments()'
Cause: Incomplete Deployment listing:
Packages waiting for a deployer:
Incompletely deployed packages:
MBeans waiting for classes:
MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
I Depend On: jboss.jca:service=LocalTxDS,name=OracleDS
Depends On Me: ]
If there's anyone out there who had the same problem and get it fixed, could you please.... please... reply to me asap.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks in advance.