3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2004 8:58 PM by ltcmelo

Is there other way to get the book Jboss CMP???

ltcmelo

Hi,
      i live in Brazil and a order of Jboss CMP book to here might get a little expensive for me to afford. I know it is a pay-for product, but is there any kind of concessions policy??? It's for a research purpose.

• 1. Re: Is there other way to get the book Jboss CMP???
          darranl

What is going to make it expensive? Once you have paid for it you download it in pdf format.

• 2. Re: Is there other way to get the book Jboss CMP???
            starksm64

The standalone jboss-cmp book is out of date. The most upto date content is in the admin/devl guide. Propose how your research will provide $10 of improvement to JBoss and there could be a deal.

• 3. Re: Is there other way to get the book Jboss CMP???
              ltcmelo

Hi,
              it would get a little expensive just for the US$10,00 (actually, its not expensive, the book probably worths a lot more).
              My research probably won't get improvings, it's a educational research where i'm studying "why CMPs is that much better than BMPs, in performance, etc...".

Anyway, the major problem is not the US$10,00 (as i said, it's a lot resonable), but the fact that i don't have a international credit card (i'd have to borrow one, and if i say it's gonna be used over internet, the person i'm borrowing probabley won't let me, even i saying its verysign, etc...)
              So, is there's a possibility for me to make a money transaction for jboss account, i would do it right now (it just got be a international bank, that we have in brazil, like Citibank, for instance).