3 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2003 12:59 AM by jbossnz

ECPerf 1.1 on JBoss

deckerxl

For those of you that are interested, there is a version of ECPerf 1.1 in the JBoss CVS tree which works with JBoss 3.x.

It can be accessed via URL at: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jboss/ecperf/

OR

directly using cvs at: cvs.sourceforge.net

• 1. Re: ECPerf 1.1 on JBoss
          docjava_seattle

If anyone has obtained any ECPerf results (formal or
          informal), I'd love to see them posted here.

• 2. Re: ECPerf 1.1 on JBoss
            dedhat

Guys,

I am trying to get ECperf result on JBoss 3.x, but have some hurdle... may be you can help me..

I have deployed ECperf-1.1 on JBoss 3.0 and i am successful in getting ECperf matric (bbops/sec) by running ECperf driver (with default ECperf driver configuration).

I want to get ECperf matric results for different client load, but don't know how to do that. Does any one have idea how to go about it? Is there any parameter needs to be changed in ECperf or some setting in JBoss conf needs to be done?

Even if you have rough idea, shoot it...

Thanks in advance!

Atul

• 3. Re: ECPerf 1.1 on JBoss
              jbossnz

Atul,
              Looks like you might have moved on already but here it is

you need to change the txRate in the run.properties file to increase the number of clients

you'll need to change the injection rate when you load the database so that the correct data is in the database (change the SCALE factor in build.xml file to match txRate)