I want to divide jrunit into some packages according to our features.
I'm kind of out of creativity, and I want to make sure these package names make sense.
We would have:
- server - for the server driven framework
- decorators - for all the decorators
- communication - for all the classes used for Jgroups purposes - MessageBus will be here
- communication.data - serializable classes using for communication
- exception - kind of obvious - all the exception classes (no changes here)
- utility or extensions (don't know yet)- For JunitExtensions - I needed that before - classes like SerializableTest would be in this package
I forgot to mention org.jboss.jrunit.controller for the "Benchmark Controller".