1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 2, 2007 4:05 AM by mahendra_kutare

JBoss 4.0.4 + MySQL 5.0.17c Pro + SpecJ2004

prakah

Hello All,

I am using the Specj2004 to do the test regarding the workload that might be handled by JBoss server and test runs fully with some errors. Error is given below

11:09:46,309 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract org.spec.jappserver.util.helper.SequenceBlock org.spec.jappserver.util.sequenceent.ejb.SequenceEntLocal.nextSequenceBlock(), causedBy:
      org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException: Unable to commit, tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=alpha.kovaiteam.com/4583, BranchQual=, localId=4583] status=STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION; - nested throwable: (javax.ejb.EJBException: Expected one updated row but got: 0)
      Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: Expected one updated row but got: 0

Eventhough, the errors are very less in numbers (around 10 to 15), i am not able to get the desired result of 1.6 * txRate JOPS even for the txRate of 15.

I have already tried running (SpecJ Application + MySQL) in one server and (Driver and Emulator) in another server and between these servers, there is an point-to-point connection with 1GB network connection.

Is there any conguration i have to modify in order to get the desired result for high number txRate.

Please provied your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
      Prakash.A

• 1. Re: JBoss 4.0.4 + MySQL 5.0.17c Pro + SpecJ2004
          mahendra_kutare

I have also encountered the similar program and somewhere in the jboss code it checks whether its a single phase or two phase commit and if its two phase commit then it set some STATUS on prepare and commit.

I believe may be the reason for this is JBOSS is not able to handle the 2PC due to -

a) MySQL version of j-connector which do not support 2PC. Anything earlier than 5.0 would not be have 2PC commit capabilities.

I will be performing tests runs to cross check if this is the case. If anyone has any other view or explaination of this error, please let me know.

- Mahendra