So we need a build-thirdparty.xml in the testsuite module? Or could we add a tag to the component element which would exclude it (and its dependencies) from the license generation process.
I guess this is a hack, but it is a short-lived one.
What is the conclusion from this ?
Where should i get started to integrate jbpm in the test suite ?
The testsuite build.xml needs to be updated to pull test only binaries from the repository for use in custom jbossas configurations.
Ok, so here is what we need to do:
1. Create a testsuite/build-thirdparty.xml
2. Add bpel to repository
3. Add bpel to testsuite/build-thirdparty.xml
4. Create a new server-config in testsuite/imports/server-config.xml which pulls in the bpel/jbpm binaries
5. Add a test + test artifacts to src/main
6. Create a target in build/build.xml
I'll create the JIRA task.
I created the build-thirdparty task and linked it to the existing BPEL task:
Rajesh will make sure the above steps are documented in the testsuite guide clearly enough for Alex to follow.