7 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2003 12:29 PM by julien1

missing classes

epotvin

I checked out the project in Jbuilder, and some classes can't compile because some others are missing. For example :

org.jboss.nukes.core.ejb.UserEJBLocal

I'm new with open source development... maybe there is something I didn't understand...

• 1. Re: missing classes
          h2o_polo

You have to build the nukes first.
          Ther are bunch of others that are genereted.

Jboss guys use XDoclet pretty extensively, so some classes and files will only be avaialable after the first build.

• 2. Re: missing classes
            h2o_polo

I replied to you earlier but the message did not go thru.

There are some classes that are generated by XDoclet. So in order for you to be able to open it in an IDE that relies on the fact that all the classes are accessible, you should build nukes first.

Follow the documentation for that and remeber to to have RC4

Alex.

• 3. Re: missing classes
              epotvin

Thank you, I finded the solution. But now I have another problem. When I build and deploy the application with ant on linux, everything is ok, but when I do it with windows, I have the following in my jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file :

- <jbosscmp-jdbc>
              -
              java:${nukes.datasource}
              <datasource-mapping>${nukes.type-mapping}</datasource-mapping>

- <enterprise-beans>

• 4. Re: missing classes

You have to execute build/build.bat or build/build.sh which setup datasource for the whole application.

• 5. Re: missing classes
                  epotvin

Yes I noticed it, and I also made it but when it build the banner module, I have the following error :

BUILD FAILED
                  file:C:/Fichier/eclipse/workspace/nukes/banner/build.xml:170: C:\Fichier\eclipse
                  \workspace\nukes\banner\output\resources\nukes-banner-lib-jar not found.

• 6. Re: missing classes
                    jmatt

Eclipse does not check out empty folders. use a different cvs client with the -d option or create the empty folders yourself.

tx

Matt

• 7. Re: missing classes

banner is crap so far, forget it :-)