5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2003 3:10 AM by julien1

build broken again?

j0lea

I was trying to build (windows) the snapshot from 9/4/03 and it keeps creating directories ${build.resources} under the different modules, the global build fails at some point complaining about a missing directory. I guess that particular variable is undefined, (there used to be a file called default.ent that is gone now that file had the definition)
      any ideas?

• 1. Re: build broken again?
          timothyb

I experienced similiar problems, but managed to get it to build if I run from the nukes/build directory. I'm actually trying to figure out how to fix the ${build.resources} problem you mention for the module I'm working on. Apparently, something changed with buildmagic.

• 2. Re: build broken again?

I will try to mavenize the nukes build soon.

• 3. Re: build broken again?
              j0lea

Apparently the following line is missing in every build.xml (I just went through a few of them, I added it and the problem went away):

--juan

• 4. Re: build broken again?
                j0lea

Sorry, forgot to mention this:

the line is missing in the target "configure"

• 5. Re: build broken again?

actually I fixed it 2 days ago. update your cvs copy.

I still have some weird thing in the build, like ${build.gen.classes} directory created in some modules, but I am unable to find out where they are created in the build. But it does not prevent for building Nukes.

julien