3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2004 2:57 PM by alexpo99

Theme hard wired in UserEJB

alexpo99

Is this such a good thing? In my case no - as I want to keep the theme that is being used on first hit. I have seen that there is a setting for that, and perhaps could be used to drive the default in this UserEJB?

cheers

Alex

• 1. Re: Theme hard wired in UserEJB

Where do you think the theme is hard wired in the UserEJB? I can't see one.

In the Nukes Core module, you can set the DefaultTheme attribute to be what you want. If you want people to only have that theme, then you can not deploy the Theme module, and change the YourAccount module to not allow a theme to be selected.

Sherman

• 2. Re: Theme hard wired in UserEJB

.... or just have only one theme installed. That way you do not have to change the YourAccount module.

Sherman

• 3. Re: Theme hard wired in UserEJB
              alexpo99

Take a look in the ejbCreate. I wanted to set 'imagic' as the default for new users(which is set in the core module as you mentioned - I did think this was just for first time users rather than the whole site though?), however I noticed that if I created a test user through the register function then their initial theme is set to 'seabreeze'. This then set me off on the witch hunt to find out why..hence UserEJB - I have taken a recent snapshot(not straight from the repository though), so not sure if it has been sorted in the last few days...

cheers

Alex