3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2004 12:08 PM by Dennis Przybyla

Nukes Downloads Module has been added to cvs

Dennis Przybyla Novice

The nukes module has been added to cvs. All functionality of the postnuke downloads module has been implimented I think. If you find something that has not been implimented please let me know. I think it is production ready but I need other people to test it.

I have created the mysql setup.xml files only. I need people with other databases to create the setup.xml files for those databases. I will try to look at the ones that already exist and see if I can create them if no one else gets to them.

I would appreciate it if some of you who have been working with modules longer, do a code review and let me know what I could have done better.

The downloads module also has 3 block modules which can be deployed using the deploy-components target.

I also think I made a mistake when I checked in the downloads module. It got checked in at the cvsroot level. I did manage to finally get it checked in where it was supposed to go. It seems like I may get the hang of this one day. Who should I talk to about clearing that problem up?

Thanks,