1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2004 8:53 PM by jae77

An update of using JSPs with Nukes

I checked in some changes to CVS that enhance the use of JSPs with Nukes. See http://jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingJSPsInNukes.

I think the underlying mechanism used by the include method can be extended to solve this context issue. If a Nukes module can get to the ServletContext of the module WAR, you can include or forward to a URL in that WAR. Something to look into. If this can be solved, I think you should be able to slide a Struts app as a module in Nukes, with some slight tweaks to JspModule.

How this relates to the Julien's JSR 168 work for Nukes 2.0, I don't know, but I am starting to look into that code.

Sherman

• 1. Re: An update of using JSPs with Nukes
          jae77

now that i've stripped out the html from the news code, i'm getting pretty into it, and want it to have a good showing for its debut.

julien had mentioned something to me about working on the taglib impl, but if you've got the time, go right ahead.
          the addition of jsr168 should allow for some cool stuff, so the sooner, the better.