I thought that theute added it for the bb module attachments, waht nukes branch is it ?
In MultipartRequest there is the method:
* Returns an uploaded file.
* @param name the name of the parameter
* @return the file or null if it does not exists
public UploadedFile getFileParameter(String name)
In UploadedFile there is:
* Give the original name of the file if provided by the client
* @return Original name of the file
public String getName()
And you get what you want :)
This is great. I actually did this for the project that I was working on and didn't think about checking it in till I saw this but it is already done, oh well.