2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2009 3:37 AM by starksm64

JBAS-6777, interleaving

starksm64

Although there was a problem with the interleaving property not being properly populated in terms of its managed property value, the current issue is that this is not an independent property. It can only be set to true for XA transaction type of factories. I don't know why this property shows up at a base piece of metadata rather than the XA capable subtypes. To properly resolved JBAS-6777 this needs to happen.

Is there a reason why this should not be done?

Similarly, the deprecated track-connection-by-tx also needs to be moved (or dropped) as it just delegates to the interleaving property.

• 1. Re: JBAS-6777, interleaving
          ips

Updating it so it's only a property on XA Datasource managed objects makes sense to me.

I've updated the jboss-as-5 plugin to only include the prop in the XA Datasource ResourceType. I also removed the 'track-connection-by-tx' prop from the same ResourceType. However, the property is still coming back with a null value every time I load the component, even after I've updated its value to true or false. The property also still has no view uses.

• 2. Re: JBAS-6777, interleaving
            starksm64

In updating the testAddTxXAConnectionFactory and testAddXADataSource I am seeing interleaving not coming through so I'm working on that.