i read many documentation and examples, and still couldn't figure out how to run servlet on jboss3.0.6(with tomcat integrated)... here is what i know:
1) i created an ear file called example.ear and put it into .../default/deploy/ directory
2) inside this ear file, i have a war file called example.war. there is a HelloWorld.class file under web-inf directory in example.war. HelloWorld.class is the servlet i wanna run.
3) in the browser, i tried to go to http://localhost:8080/example/servlet/HelloWorld, but it said "The requested resource (/example2/servlet/HelloWorld) is not available."
does anyone know what happened.. i have all the required xml files like web.xml and application.xml in the right place... if anyone has some example u can show me, it will be appreciated.
1) Wrong forum: this is the development forum, not the users forum. Try http://www.jboss.org/forums/forum.jsp?forum=50
2) You're probably using the wrong url. Post your application.xml and web.xml so we can see what your doing (but in correct forum please...)