This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Please create seperate threads if you want to discuss an individual issue.
But please don't raise a thread that says,
"I volunteer, how do I do it?"
If you don't know how to do it, don't volunteer. ;-)
1) The maintainance of the RAR MetaDataRepository is completely wrong.
It shouldn't be in the parsing deployer and currently there is no remove.
4) The rar deployer should be parsing the jboss-ra.xml
I have been able to get  working and will update the  in the real deployers .
Point 1 lies here too
It shouldn't be in the parsing deployer and currently there is no remove. Moving the
After moving the addition/deletion of the metadata in the real deployer I realized that the default deployment of the hsqldb-ds.xml does not work .
The MainDeployer makes these calls
1) It calls the RARParserDeployer which parses the ra.xml+jboss-ra.xml .
2) It next calls the MCF ParserDeployer/Deployer(real Deployer) which is unable to get the ConnectorMetaData from the MetaData repository and thus the deployment fails during the start up .
3) The RARDeployer( real deployer) then does the deployment of the RAR and puts the MetaData in the repository .
If we deploy the -ds.xml after the  it will work , but the initial(startup) deployment of the hsqldb-ds.xml will not be done unless the metadata is not made available through the RARParserDeployer.
If the MainDeployer calls the RAR(parser/real) and then MCF(parse/real) in sequence then adding/removing of the MetaData in the real deployers will work , is this possible ?