3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2008 5:51 PM by Andy Stevens

Exception with Jars (all the versions)

murugesan govindan Newbie

Hi

I am Murugesan, new to RichFaces also and I have implemented the sample demo Ajax Echo Project but its showing the following error if I use the all verions of jars (richfaces-ui-3.1.4.GA-bin.zip, richfaces-ui-3.1.3.GA-bin.zip, richfaces-ui-3.1.2.GA-bin.zip)

Error:

[2/12/08 16:19:20:175 AST] 0000002f SystemErr R javax.faces.FacesException: Can't parse configuration file:wsjar:file:/C:/workspace/KingFaisal/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/DemonstrationEAR.ear/Demonstration.war/WEB-INF/lib/richfaces-ui-3.1.4.GA.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
      at com.ibm.ws.jsf.util.FacesConfigUtil.parseJSFApplicationConfig(FacesConfigUtil.java:215)
      at com.ibm.ws.jsf.util.FacesConfigUtil._parseJSFConfiguration(FacesConfigUtil.java:122)
      at com.ibm.ws.jsf.util.FacesConfigUtil.parseJSFConfiguration(FacesConfigUtil.java:82)
      at com.sun.faces.util.Util.verifyFactoriesAndInitDefaultRenderKit(Util.java:465)
      at com.ibm.ws.jsf.configuration.FacesConfig.initialize(FacesConfig.java:96)
      at com.ibm.ws.jsf.extprocessor.JSFExtensionFactory.createExtensionProcessor(JSFExtensionFactory.java:108)
      at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initializeExtensionProcessors(WebApp.java:1111)
      at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initialize(WebApp.java:388)
      at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.addWebApplication(WebGroup.java:115)

Note: in all the case its showing like "Can't parse configuration" for richfaces-ui-3.1.4.GA.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml

Pls advise me and if possible pls let me know the beginners guide.

Regards
      Murugesan