I am new to this user group and I am also very new to JMX concept. I am still learning the b asic concepts of JMX. My question is I have web application which uses JBoss as app server, tomcat as webserver and oracle as back end. I would like to collect the following information in a single Console.
1. Session Information ( Average session size ).
2. Transaction Processing -Web to servlet -Servlet to EJB
3. EJB performance metrics.
4. Tomcat performance metrics.
5. Session Managment -Killing User Sessions( if they r doing something wrong and got stuck up ) -Session Context( wat is a user currently doing? )
6. Number of Active sessions -Currently Active -Peak concurrent
My question is, how difficult is it to collect all this information in once screen using JMX, I have been working in Java for a long time but still learning the concept of JMX. Could anybody help me out ways to approach this problem.
Thanks for all the help in advance!