2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2004 11:08 AM by julien1

error in FAQ module

danvu

Noel,
      When I clicked on a category in FAQ, there's a java script error message 'Error on page' shown on IE status bar and the page stayed the same. So, it looks like something wrong with your javascript. Can you please fix it.
      I tried both CVS and published nuke-1.0src versions and it happened the same.

• 1. Re: error in FAQ module
          dstuart

I'm not sure if this is the correct way to fix it, but it seems to work.

In the /faq/src/main/org/jboss/nukes/addons/modules/faq/FaqModule.java file, the init() method generates the javascript code. I noticed it was called only from one of the constructors. I added the call to init() to the other constructor as well:

public FaqModule()
           {
           super();
           init();
           }

public FaqModule(boolean persistent)
           {
           super(persistent);
           init(); // <-- added this line
           }

Making that change, rebuiling and redeploying the faq module did the trick...

-Damien

"danvu" wrote:
          Noel,
          When I clicked on a category in FAQ, there's a java script error message 'Error on page' shown on IE status bar and the page stayed the same. So, it looks like something wrong with your javascript. Can you please fix it.
          I tried both CVS and published nuke-1.0src versions and it happened the same.

• 2. Re: error in FAQ module

thanks, I fixed it