p.p.s. rc1 is functionality complete. i won't be adding anything new between now and the final release. anything that does end up changing (will start tracking changes after 1.1 release since it was an overall refactoring to get things working) will be b/c of further internals clean-up.
Great news indeed, I am working on adding search functionnalities to the HTML module.
I think "the priz" is working on something too, I don't know exactly for Sherman.
Impressive! I finally updated my local Nukes copy with the latest snapshot, and I'd have to say that i'm quite impressed. It's been a few months since i've been able to really look at the package, though I've been tracking the forum discussions via email (thanks for any and all info on CMP). Glad to see Nukes living up to my expectations. Hope to have some time for coding my own changes once the wife and kids start summer vacation.
As for bugs - my /index is showing up as HTML, which means it's actually encoding the HTML so that tags show up as plain text - open tag is ">" . MIght be cause by the HTML editor, but i doubt it because it didn't happen with other pages i created.
thought you might like to know. Keep up the great work... .joe
my bad, I fixed it.