1) Use the jmx-console http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=inspectMBean&name=nukes.modules%3Aname%3Dcore
2) You need to setup mod_jk or mod_jk2 if you want to use Apache as a frontend. Port 8080 isn't involved in that. Or if you don't need Apache you can change JBoss/Tomcat to use port 80 instead of 8080.
3) Not really, make sure you check the Nukes section of the wiki though.
Thanks for the answer
1) Yes, I tried that, and it does not affect the theme applied to the newly registered users. In other words:
- go to 'create one'
- create a new user
- loging with the new user: the theme is not the default one (I get the seabreeze one, even if I disable all the others from the console) !! :(
2) Yes, I will try that but I thought it would not be necessary if a proxy is set up in Apache. My previous email was a bit confusing, my apologies. I was referring to the following settings in the httpd.conf:
ProxyPass /mysite http://<...>:8080/mysite
ProxyPassReverse /mysite http://<...>:8080/mysite
3) Shame ... Nukes looks really promising but I admit I am not the
kind of person that likes spending tons of hours to figure how things work ! :) I would rather pay someone to help