4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2007 9:32 AM by bvogt

just a few words...

bvogt

... to honor your work ...

It's one year ago, since I started evaluation of portals on behalf of our customer. The first impression of the portal design, its flexibility and easy understanding were good arguments to choose JBP as new portal base.

Since mid august we have successfully migrated b2b portals, formerly based on SAP Netwaver, to the new infrastructure - stability and performance are good arguments against remaining doubts...

So, well done portal team!

If your are interested in this success story (and the improvements we made to fit the needs) please let me know, of course, I have to get the confirmation from our customer first.

• 1. Re: just a few words...

Thanks a lot Bvogt,

the cheering you have just done really honors us and shows us that we were right from the beginning in our design choices in order to achieve the maximum flexibility / performances.

As for the success story we are of course very interested and we would like to be able to publish something together if you have of course the confirmation from your customer.

• 2. Re: just a few words...
            theute

Thanks for the kind words :)

And if you want to talk about it at JBoss World in Orlando in February, we might be able to still find a spot for you (you would get a free pass). In that case you wouldn't have to disclaim the name of your customer (i know it's a pain to get approval) but talk about your success story. Please contact me if you are interested.

And if the customer agree you can also submit a JBoss Innovation Award entry: http://www.jbossworld.com/jbia/ (you would get a free pass + free hotel)

If you can join us by any of those means it would be a good opportunity to meet you.

• 3. Re: just a few words...

Bvogt, can you drop me an email to talk further more about ?

thanks

• 4. Re: just a few words...
                bvogt

it's on the way...