Looking quickly at the code:
1) Should we have place-holders for free-text description of metadata (attrs, classes, etc.), or this goes to derived classes?
2) Should we support more rich descriptions for events? This has been a problem with JMX in that you would only be able to learn what Notification types are emitted by an MBean, but not what those notification classes are.
3) Should we use the jdk5.0 syntax for Collections (e.g. Set) or we don't want to be tied to 5.0 language features
4) Why Introspection class keeps the ClassLoader->Introspection map?
5) What are the org.jboss.bean.metadata classes for?
I did some minor changes to my project, and added (temporarily) code that writes out the created class files to disk so that I can dissasemble them.
I've attached the output from dissasembling one of the failed generated classes.