The BeanInfo model will be replaced with a more appropriate abstraction.
* The ClassData model defines the class
* The BeanInfo model moves the MicroContainer module
The ClassData provides information about a Class/Field/Method/Parameter and their
The ClassData will be similar to the current ClassInfo, however it will be extended
such that JBossAOP can use it as a "replacement" for the javassist model.
This has the following advantages:
* Other projects (like the MicroContainer) can share the common data
* Other projects see the resulting data *AFTER* any AOP processing
* Optimizations can be made over the javassist current classes,
e.g. dropping the unnecessary bytecode from memory after the defineClass operation
The BeanInfo model is a description of the javabean rather than the class.
i.e. it shows properties rather fields (which are getter/setter pairs) or
it shows only public nonstatic methods or it adds things like events.
This properly belongs in the MicroContainer module rather than as a part of a
generic class description.