The following changes have been identified in the MC module
* Reflection based implementation of ClassData spi where AOP/javassist spi is not being used???
* BeanInfo model that serves as a wrapper for ClassData
to provide java bean semantics, e.g.
AttributeSetterJoinPoint("XXX") maps to MethodJoinPoint("setXXX")
* BeanJoinPointFactory based on reflection for when AOP is not used/no container
* BeanClassAdaptor that exposes and configures the BeanJoinPointFactory
NOTE: Annotations that require container/aop/advice processing will be ignored
* Add annotation override configuration to the BeanMetaData
* Modify describe()/instantiate() state actions to use the ClassAdaptor (see two phase JoinPointFactory)
* Add Array/Collection/Set/List/Map to the BeanMetaData (also need to fix the
BeanMetaData to use a vistor pattern when analysing dependencies so we don't
have to change this routine everytime the BeanMetaData changes)
* Implement GenericBeanFactory for indirect bean construction but still under "IOC"
* Add lifecycle and annotations for @CreateLifecyle/@StartLifeCycle/etc.