Additionally, the DependencyBuilderListItem also needs a removeDependency()
method, but I'll take that up with Kabir seperately.
He needs to write a proper test for redeploying changing aop dependencies
without undeploying the bean which will show why this a problem.
Since this has been more work than I thought, I'm going to do
beta10 releases of these projects and validate it integrates back into the
microcontainer, aop and jbossxb projects before doing the CR1s.
I'm well behind schedule on this :-(
I thought it would take me a couple of hours on Monday and most of that
would maven problems ;-)
Anyway its been a good excercise none the less,
because I've found and fixed a lot of problems that I wouldn't otherwise have known existed.
Tomorrow I'm going to upgrade the MC project to
the new jboss-reflection and jboss-mdr projects.
Unfortunately, I didn't catch Alex before he left the office to get approval
for a jboss-xb release, so I'll do a snapshot until I can speak to him next week.
I also want to put some JBossXB testsuite support in JBossXB
so each project doesn't have to write their own jbossxb test harness
like we do now, so that's probably not a bad thing anyway since it isn't done yet.
Once I've completed this, the other projects will (hoperfully :-) be lot a easier
since they are already in a sane state unlike the tangled web that the container
project had become. ;-)
We can also remove the schema initialization hacks from our test code
since that will be provided by JBossXB factory settings.