Or does it make more sense to:
1. Package the microcontainer in JBC
2. Use the microcontainer for DI for various services and managers
3. Allow users to inject a running JGroups channel into the MC if they need to create an instance of JBC using an existing and running JGroups channel?
Naturally, when deploying within AS5, we would already have access to the MC so we wouldn't start a new instance. But for standalone deployments we could always package it.
* Possibly cleaner code base with no direct dependencies.
* Possibly better and easier to unit test as a consequence
* Easier for users to configure and set up
* Another library dependency
* More code modifications
I'm not suggesting this should be in 2.0.0 - maybe something for later.