2 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2007 5:36 PM by maxandersen

Major Restructuring of this Forum Needed

saeediqbal1

On April 27th, there was this news piece here http://labs.jboss.com/blog/jbosside__jbosstools__rhds__and_exadel telling us about the RedHat Developer Studio. It mentioned a subversion link and links to these forums. The sticky's and announcements in this forum are quite old. I think there is a dire need to restructure the posts here now, not after the IDE has finally released.

This would help avoid confusion on behalf of some testers who would use this IDE and provide RedHat/Jboss with informative feedback about bugs before official release.

Thank you and the question i wanted to ask was which subversion folder has the nightly builds i could download? At JavaOne they talked about having the files up there. Now 'up there' is where?

• 1. Re: Major Restructuring of this Forum Needed

Yes, some maintenances work definately needs to be done on our forums.. I'll put it in my queue for this week.

The nighlty builds for JBossTools/RHDS are currently internal because we are still waiting on some legal clearance to open source the Exadel codebase. Our original estimate was to have nightlies and a release available for JavaOne, but unfortunately we weren't able to meet that goal. Once I have some more concrete news about the status of the licensing side of the equation, I'll be blogging about it. Stay tuned, we're hoping to have something soon.

• 2. Re: Major Restructuring of this Forum Needed
            maxandersen

saeediqbal1 - you do realize you can download the exadel studio and provide feedback on that in our RHDS jira.