just works for me so far... (updated via the update site). Haven't done any extensive testing though...
I guess I'll just have to give it a shot then.
I hope this fixes the .xst.xml file problem we have!
what is .xst.xml file problems ? Any jira link ?
I believe so - in fact I think I put the issue in myself. Let me go take a look at JIRA.
Looks like it was completed! I must have missed it in the release notes.
I would ask, however, what we should do with our existing org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml project files. We've been doing a bit of modifying for these each time we branch or check out an existing project since the file likes to mess up our JSF settings if Eclipse doesn't like what it sees. Once we upgrade, should we remove this file all together?
I think it can be deleted, i'll ask slava to comment on this thread.
note: the fix for this file is not in any release yet - it is a work inprogress for JBossTools 2.1.x
> what we should do with our existing
> org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml project files
Before JBoss Tools 2.0.1, if this file gets wrong because of wrong absolute paths, the solution was to remove it, remove line org.jboss.tools.jsf.jsfnature in .project file, restart Eclipse and execute "JBoss Tools/Add JSF Capabilities..." on project node in Package Explorer.
In JBoss Tools 2.0.1 one can remove the file and restart Eclipse without editing .project, the nature is removed automatically. Executing "JBoss Tools/Add JSF Capabilities..." is still needed, and file org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml will be created with correct paths.
In JBoss Tools 2.1.x, file org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml is not needed and will not be created, but as long as it exists in an old project, it will be used. If it is wrong, just remove it.