7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2011 5:17 PM by peterj

Eclipse

ssholtis

Are there any Eclipse Plugins that leverage the JBOSSWS?

• 1. Re: Eclipse
          igorfie

Do you have specific questions? I played with JBossWS and Eclipse 3.1Mx. It was "Hello, World"-type of application but it worked ok.

• 2. Re: Eclipse
            ssholtis

Yes, where did they get the WSDL Editor from that is used in that sample ?

• 3. Re: Eclipse
              igorfie

Have not tried this myself, but I believe it's part of initial IBM controbution to Eclipse Web Tools Project (see http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/main.html)

• 4. Re: Eclipse
                anil.saldhana

Are you interested in submitting a HOWTO to do the HelloWorld type stuff with JBossWS and Eclipse, to the jbosswiki? This way others can also try it out, based on your step by step instructions.

• 5. Re: Eclipse
                  igorfie

Actually, I was talking about using JBossWS from Eclipse plugins in my original reply, not about using Eclipse to develop WebServices. And I just happened to know about Eclipse Web Tools projects ;-)

• 6. Eclipse
                    samwun9988

Hi,

Does anyone know how to add JBOSS 6.0  Final to Eclipse 3.6.1 (Helio)?

I received error "run.jar is not found".

Thanks

Sam.

• 7. Re: Eclipse
                      peterj

Do you have JBoss Tools installed into Eclipse? It should let you configure a AS 6 server.

Also, are you sure you pointed Eclipse to the right directory and that JBoss AS is installed/unpackaged correctly? The run.jar file is at bin/run.jar like it has always been.

P.S. You should have started a new thread rather than adding to a 7-year-old post.