0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2005 4:34 AM by princeofjboss

cannot load wsdl files

princeofjboss

I am trying to port the java blueprint adventure builder application to jboss 4.0 . It uses webservices. The wsdl file is located in the folder "wsdl" inside the WEB-INF of a war file (adventure.war). This war file itself is inside an ear file (consumerwebsite.ear). On deploying the application, the ear file and the war file are expanded into temporary folders (tmpconsumerwebsite.ear-contents and adventure-exp.war). On clicking the relevant link, it seems that jboss tries to locate the wsdl file inside the expanded ear file but in the unexpanded war file. And since it obviously cannot find it, it throws an exception.
      The error i get is

com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.waf.controller.web.html.HTMLActionException: CheckoutHTMLAction Exception : Cannot load wsdl file 'WEB-INF/wsdl/OpcPurchaseOrderService.wsdl' from: file:/opt/dev/jboss4/server/all/tmp/deploy/tmp46290consumerwebsite.ear-contents/adventure.war

a service ref entry is made in the web.xml file. This is

<service-ref>
      OPC PO Service Client
      <service-ref-name>service/OpcPurchaseOrderService</service-ref-name>
      <service-interface>com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.consumerwebsite.actions.OpcPurchaseOrderService</service-interface>
      <wsdl-file>WEB-INF/wsdl/OpcPurchaseOrderService.wsdl</wsdl-file>
      <jaxrpc-mapping-file>WEB-INF/opc-po-jaxrpc-mapping.xml</jaxrpc-mapping-file>
      <service-qname xmlns:servicens="urn:OpcPurchaseOrderService">servicens:OpcPurchaseOrderService</service-qname>
      </service-ref>

and in the jboss-web.xml file

<service-ref>
      <service-ref-name>service/OpcPurchaseOrderService</service-ref-name>
      <port-component-ref>
      <service-endpoint-interface>com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.consumerwebsite.actions.PurchaseOrderIntf</service-endpoint-interface>
      </port-component-ref>
      </service-ref>

the application seems to run perfectly well in the default j2ee webserver but has some issues only with jboss. Please help me with this probem

regards
      Arun