The team has been banging away on 0.6 and the end is nigh. Here's a quick look at the features available in 0.6 Beta1:
- Security policy now supports pluggable authentication providers with PicketLink and PicketBox integration out of the box.
- Transaction policy definitions for starting a global or local transaction around a service.
- A ton of work around improving the visual editor and adding support for new features in 0.6.
- Added RESTEasy gateway
- Added a vanilla HTTP gateway
- Dynamic operation selectors
- Operation-level drill down for service monitoring
- Enhancements to the rules and bpm components around fact insertion and event notification
- Easy peasy deployment and testing of quickstarts
- Improved Camel integration in core and test framework
- More bug fixes than you can shake a stick at
We started the typical Release Overview page for 0.6, but it's still a work in progress. Definitely check it out for more info and updates as we move closer to 0.6 Final over the next couple weeks.