While working on this issue (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SOA-708), I got the following exceptions when I press 'Ctrl + C' to shutdown the AS.
You are seeing the WARN message and not the EXCEPTION, WARN!=EXCEPTION ;)
Looks Ctrl+C is causing the interrupted exception at java.util.concurrent.PriorityBlockingQueue.take().
You can write the standalone application to test this scenario, how is this causing problem to you?
Thanks for your reply.
Well, the case is that in some cases, we didn't see this warning, while some of them are. So I am wondering if there are any potential issues.
Just like I described in the https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SOA-708,
Got this error reproduced against SOA-P 4.3.0.GA. Both the standalone and embedded version.
Steps to reproduce the error:
1. start the server, bin/run.sh (for embedded version, I ran bin/run.sh -c default)
2. Open another window, go to the samples/quickstarts/bpm_orchestration2
3. Press 'Ctrl + C' in the server window.
But the interesting thing is that this error didn't happen on jbossesb-server-4.4.GA
It should be java.util.concurrent.PriorityBlockingQueue
The util concurrent package is used in Jboss5.
The problem is that if message is harmless:
* but still potentially useful it needs to go out of level INFO
* and useless, then it doesn't need to be logged at all
And if the message indicated any problem, then the problem needs to be fixed...