LocalConnection has been replaced with org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection (note different package).
stack trace of the problem getting a connection?
Ok, I'll use WrappedConnection now.
I also solved the problem with getConnection which was my fault (I put classes12.zip accidentally into the wrong server's lib directory.)
Thanks for your help,
Do you have the resolve? I am having issues in getting the connection. I set up the pool correctly. I used the new xxx-ds.xml and I see the pool set up correctly. I get a class cast exception when I do a getConnection() in source code. I see that the datasource object is not null. the .toString() ont he DSO is
15:48:01,697 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.xa.XAManagedConnectionFactory.getXADataSource(XAManagedConnectionFactory.java:240)
15:48:01,697 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.xa.XAManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(XAManagedConnectionFactory.java:137)
15:48:01,697 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.createConnection(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:352)
15:48:01,697 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.getConnection(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:151)
15:48:01,697 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool$OnePool.getConnection(JBossManagedConnectionPool.java:648)
After setting up the pool and environment correctly it worked for me.
Looking at your error messages I would assume that you need oracle-xa-ds.xml instead of oracle-ds.xml or whichever database you are using.