Well, your cache isn't enabled. Make sure you have ehcache.jar in your classpath/etc. (Or just disable second-level cache)
OK, I disable cache into hibernate.cfg.xml, and when I start my server, I don't have any Exception.
But I don't see the scheduler sending his messages in the console regularly :(
And when I try my process, I see :
10:42:36,230 ERROR [GraphElement] action threw exception: service 'scheduler' unavailable org.jbpm.svc.JbpmServiceException: service 'scheduler' unavailable
You need to make sure the scheduler is available then.
In your jbpm.cfg.xml, make sure you have
<service name="scheduler" factory="org.jbpm.scheduler.db.DbSchedulerServiceFactory" />
Inside the jbpm-context element.
This should have been an easy find on the forum, I believe it's been asked many times, as well as it being in the user guide. You can really learn a lot when you dig in it full force and figure it out yourself.
I'm sorry if you believe I'm not searching on my own (because I searched, but I have some difficulties to define good keys word in English to got good research results).
It should'nt be that, because I already have this line in my jbpm.cfg.xml, placed into the jbpm-context element.
Did I made a mistake in my web.xml (see my first message of this thread for my web.xml extract)?
If you have searched, with no luck, then at least you tried, I can't get too upset. I just get irritated with the number of posts on this board from people who obviously didn't try to figure it out on their own, so I apologize for being short.
Anyway, looking at your web.xml, the servlet config looks ok. Are there any other exceptions/stack traces anywhere else?
Dear count. If you did search (and I'm not saying you didn't) and found that you do have a good jbpm.cfg.xml file then please mention that. It prevents others speding time on the topic. Your last statement also has something like this in it. You state that you have it in your jbpm.cfg.xml file, but are you sure (e.g. by debugging) that that is the one being used? These are basic troubleshooting aspects.
Regarding you not being able to define good keywords in english is to me a non-issue. technical keywords are the most important and i'm sure you know those.
Now regarding your web.xml. Did you compare it e.g. with the one in the jbpm webapp? Did you notice any differences? If you compare them, I'm sure you'll find one.
Thanks Ronald. I couldn't really 'validate' the web.xml that was there, but just glancing at it, it 'looked' right.
We programmatically start our use of jbpm's Scheduler service, which is always an option as well.
cpob, there is an exception but she seems to have no linki with JBPM
Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL file:/C:/Logiciel/jboss-4.0.2/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar/invoker.war/ deployment failed
In fact, she is there since the begining before I try to include jbpm in the project.
kukeltje (please don't call me count, it had need me a long time to understand you talking to me), i'm sorry not to have mention it, I don't think it was important. I'm pretty sure I use the good jbpm.cfg.xml, because in the console stack, I see it using the datasource I define in my hibernate.cfg, and it's into the jbpm.cfg that I say to take this file. Actually, I don't really know how to debbug so I can't say more.
Concerning the key words, when I've got an exceptions or a warning, it's easy to extract the good word too search. But there, I have no warning, nothing, and I don't really know how to target the research.
Finally, concerning the web.xml, did you say I must include FileServlet and DeployServlet too? In a faq I read, they speak just about JbpmThreadsServlet.
Vlad Tepesh == count dracula if I recall correctly ;-)
web.xml: Shame on me, I thought there should be a schedulerservlet, but I do not see that anywhere... hmmm... that's why I mentioned 'compare'... I'll investigate a little.
I reread your first post... did you upgrade in any way from 3.0 to 3.1? Can you see if there are older classes in your classpath and if the DB definition is up to date ( e.g. try with a new and empty one)
Yes, it's true, Vlad is the count Dracula, but for me, count mean to sum ^^
To answer your questions, myu version of jbpm is the one in the starter kit. I never upgrade her. My DB definition was generate with the ant build following the documentation found in the readme of the jbpm.db project into the starter kit.
Hum, the only exception I've got on startup is :
09:05:07,784 WARN [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.web.deployment:id=1669758957,war=invoker.war org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL file:/C:/Logiciel/jboss-4.0.2/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar/invoker.war/ deployment failed
But no link with JBPM I think :(
I find nothing, so please, kukeltje, say your investigation were succesfull ^^
I don't understand one thing.
JBoss said scheduler is not started, but if I start in debug mode, I see the scheduler thread, and he go in findTimers etc, it's seems started.