0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2007 3:04 PM by Peter Johnson

    No camelCase links

    Peter Johnson Master

      One of the problems with having camelCased words automatically converted into links is that in a wiki dealing with application development topics many words are camelCased. This makes the text very disconcerting to read because of the number of words that are underlined with a little red question mark behind them.

      I patched my copy of the wiki to not convert camelCased works into links. It was fairly easy because the code already supported this capability, but the m_camelCaseLinks field was always set to true. I changed this to read the setting from the wikiPlugins.properties file, so that the user can configure the wiki to work either way.

      Let me know if you are interested in the patch and I will open a JIRA and attach the patch.