I would want to know for what reasons you decided to remove some methods like:
- constructors : Execution(Node node)
- "child execution" methods (like createExecution(), createExecution(String name), removeExecution(String name) ....
and members like:
- Map<String, Execution> executionsMap
that we have been used for the xpdl prototype with the pvm.
Should you aim to re-introduce them or do you think it's no more useful with the new refactord pvm module (ie should be implemented by extended Execution class for xpdl ?)
1) please use
Execution e = new Execution();
instead of the mentioned execution constructor.
2) i added the createExecution methods
3) i added the executionsMap
The implementation has changed a bit. So it might be that you run into other issues as well. I'll summarize those changes in a separate pvm post.